It stated its early access on January 7, 2013 for players who are willing to pay 45 cash. It was released for free to all players on January 14th, 2013. You needed to be at Experience Level 15 or above to use this extra farm.
On October 1 2013; Zynga made all farms including this one accessible to all players, even if you have not performed any of the required quests and never have visited this farm before. You needed to be at Experience Level 15 or above to use this extra farm.
Early Access Edit
If you buy early access you will get:
- Early Access to Enchanted Glen
- Enchanted Glen Crops
- Enchanted Glen Market items
- Free Gnome Gift
- Access to exclusive quests & its rewards
Starting your farm Edit
You start your farm of with the following:
- Stationary buildings:
- Purpose buildings:
- Crafting buildings:
- 12x Land plots, with room to add more.
Fairy Points Edit
- Main article: Fairy Point
Fairy Points, commonly termed as FP's, are the new experience system for Enchanted Glen. These are similar to the Spook Point / SP system in Haunted Hollow, Zen Point / ZP system in Jade Falls and Cheer Point / CP system in Mistletoe Lane. Similarly, you have to get started at Level 1 once again.
How to gain FP Edit
You can earn these points in a number of fun ways:
- Completing the Trolls. (Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large)
- Upgrading Mushroom House building.
- Upgrading River Mist Fortress building.
- Harvesting Crops.
As with previous expansions, all players will start out as Level 1 in Enchanted Glen, regardless of your level on your Home Farm or other expansions.
The following items are exclusive to the Enchanted Glen farm.
Animal Breeding PensEdit
Crafting - Fairy Kitchen Edit
Similar to other FarmVille destination farms, FarmVille Enchanted Glen will have its very own unique crafting cottage.
- Main article: Fairy Kitchen
Similar to other farms, Enchanted Glen will have its very own unique crafting cottage called the Fairy Kitchen. It is the place where you will craft recipes. Here is what it will look like in its five stages:
Decoration Buildings Edit
Exclusive - Enchantment Shop Edit
- Main article: Enchantment Shop
Enchantment Shop Building Stages
Purpose Buildings Edit
River Mist Fortress Edit
- Main article: Rivermist Fortress
Rivermist Fortress is an exclusive stationary building, just like we built the Volcano Reef on the Hawaiian Paradise (farm) or teh Lighthouse Cove on the Lighthouse Cove farm and other exclusive buildables of all recent farms. You will be going through several stages of the Rivermist Fortress.
Home Mushroom Edit
- Main article: Home Mushroom
Along with the Rivermist Fortress there is another stationary building called the Home Mushroom that will be exclusive to the FarmVille Enchanted Glen farm! What a perfect abode for FarmVille's Enchanted Glen!
The Home Mushroom has at least 9 different construction phases and appears to be harvestable for Gifts as well.
Enchanted Pond Escapade Edit
- Main article: Enchanted Pond Escapade
Like on several previous farms you will here have farm escapade aka challenges. Enchanted Pond Escapade is exclusive challenges and work the same way like Nicks Running for Mayor Challenges on Mistletoe Lane (farm).
Beat Enchanted Glen Edit
- Get highest level animal in Enchantment Shop
- Master Enchanted Glen (farm) crops: Ambrosia Tulip, Boggart Bulb, Butterfly Rose, Dark Dahlia, Dream Cotton, Elfin Tea, Fairy Foxglove, Goblin Vine, Gossamer Ivy, Honey Melon, Nectarkin, Pixieberry to level 3
- Upgrade Home Mushroom to Level 9
- Upgrade Fairy Kitchen to 5 Star
Rewards for finishing challengers are 2,000 fairy points, 4,000 fairy points, 3 Pack of Turbo Chargers and an Instant Grow Flight. For finishing all 4 tasks you will get a Beat Enchanted Glen Trophy and the Enchanted Glen License that will allow you to connect Enchanted Glen storage with your transferable storage system.
Hidden Treasures Edit
- Main article: Hidden Treasure
Farm Expansion Edit
- Main article: Expand Farm