—Image © Zynga
|First date available:||unknown|
|Last date available:||present|
|Required minimum level(s):||Player Level: 1|
|Source:||varies; see main article text|
|World Location:||All farms and expansions|
cash (also known as FarmVille Cash, FarmVille Dollars, FarmVille Bucks, Farm Cash) is currency used to purchase in game items and skip tasks. It can be purchased with real-world money, and will also be slowly given to a player over time when reaching higher levels.FarmVille Cash can be earned by spending real-world money, either by using a PayPal account or a credit card. They were also formerly available by completing surveys. They are still available by leveling up (1 FarmVille Dollar per level up to level 250). 1 FarmVille Dollar is a possible gift inside a Mystery Gift, and inside Golden Mystery Eggs, Cornish Mystery Eggs, Scots Grey Mystery Eggs, Rhode Island Red Mystery Eggs.
Current Payment Forms Edit
Leveling up Edit
A player will receive 1 FarmVille dollar whenever they increase a level. At the beginning of the game, a player has 5 FarmVille dollars. Because of the relatively slow flow of cash from levels, this is not a very effective way of earning FarmVille Cash.
Game Cards Edit
Zynga has also released Farm Cash cards, exclusive to the U.S. Farmers who do not wish to or are unable to pay online can buy Farm Cash cards, which they can use to exchange for Farm Cash. They are currently available in $10, $20 and $50 amounts. Farm Cash cards were then released in the U.K (and still are) and currently sell them up to £10 , £25 and £50
50% Off Sale for FV cash Edit
One of these kinds of sales just occured on November 21, 2010 at midnight (Pacific Standard Time). It has a sale for FV cash, 50% OFF. For instance, 115 FV cash is worth a $20 game card before, and it was currently worth a $10 game card! This offers ends at 1:00 a.m. (once again, Pacific Standard Time).
- 1 FV cash (also known as the 1 Free Cash), is a unique gift in FarmVille.
There are four ways to get the 1 FV cash gift:
- The limited edition April Free Cash gift. It was available on 1–7 April 2010 during the April Fool's Day Event.
- Unique gift from the Mystery Gift and Grab Bag.
- From Mystery Eggs.
- Earn Blue Ribbons
- 2 FV cash (also known as the 2 Free Cash), is a unique gift in FarmVille.
- 3 FV cash (also known as the 3 Free Cash), is a unique gift in FarmVille that was released on April 15th.
- 5 FV cash
- 10 FV cash
- You can receive Free 10 FV Cash after installing Zynga Toolbar
- 25 FV cash
- You can receive Free 25 FV Cash for registering Zynga Account - Farmers who purchase farm cash using PayPal and register a new Zynga account can receive 25 free farm cash. You can then use your Zynga account to purchase farm cash for FarmVille or currency for other Zynga games.
- 200 FV cash
- Receiving the UBER gift in the 7 Eleven Promotion Event will grant the player with 200 FV cash.
As of December 2010, several Zynga Game cards were made available through the American Express Reward Points Program. They can be redeemed for Membership Rewards points. Also, cards were made available through the Citi ThankYou Rewards and can be redeemed with ThankYou points.
Former Options of Payment Edit
Cell phone Edit
Formerly, a Cell phone survey (usually 40-55 cash) required a short quiz or survey to be completed and for a cell phone number to be provided. You would then receive a text message with a pin number that had to be entered on the FarmVille website. If you enter the pin you will be charged $9.99 a month for absolutely nothing (besides the 40-55 cash you receive one time). It is not advised to use this method of obtaining FarmVille
In some cases, FarmVille dollars are not awarded when they should be. If that happens, the player must contact Double Ding - the company Zynga uses to provide the 3rd party surveys. Double Ding would then communicate with the company you completed a survey for. This is not always reliable and could take a long period of time.
How these methods were stopped Edit
Facebook had concerns about spam going on, and some offers were actually fake subscriptions, causing problems from users. Finally, offers were no longer in use in FarmVille.
See also Edit