Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
—Image © Zynga
|First date available:||unknown|
|Last date available:||present|
|Required minimum level(s):||Player Level: 1|
|Source:||varies; see main article text|
|World Location:||Most all farms and expansions|
The coin was the basic currency in FarmVille. Coins can be earned by harvesting seeds, trees and animals, as well as being a reward for earning ribbons. Farmers may also use real-life money to buy extra coins. Coins can be used to buy items at the market, including seeds, trees, animals, decorations, buildings, farm expansions and more. Coins are not required to send gifts to neighbors.
Some of the fastest ways of earning coins (In terms of coins per square per day) are:
- A Dairy Farm filled with 40 Belted Cows produces 120,000 coins per square per day
- A Chicken Coop filled with 50 Level65+ Chickens produces 3200 coins per square per day
- A Belted Cow produces 3000 coins per square per day
- A Peach Palm Tree produces 137 coins per day per square
- A Calf produces 80 coins per square per day
- Acai Trees produce 79 coins per square per day
- Ornament Trees I and II, along with the Maple Tree, produce produces 75 coins per square per day
- Super Berries, which are no longer available, produced 56.25 coins per square per day
- A Grey Goose produces 50 coins per square per day
- A Pub Cat produces 86 coins per square per day
See also Edit