Haunted Hollow is an extension of FarmVille and is the 7th Farm, excluding the expansion farms and mini farms. You need to be at experience level 15 or above to use this farm. This farm uses the 12x12 expansion system.
Haunted Hollow is one of five Day of the Dead/Halloween themed farms. The other farms are:
- Horsemans Hollow (Farm #21)
- Phantom Valley (Farm #28)
- Carnaval De Los Muertos (Farm #34)
- Shadow Creek (Farm #42)
Around November 2012; Access to this had farm ended, if you had not visited the farm at least one (1) time, from the time it was released during its early access through the free release to all players.
On October 1 2012; Zynga made all farms including this one accessible to all players, even if you have not performed any of the required quests and never have visited this farm before. You needed to be at Experience Level 15 or above to use this extra farm.
Spook Points EditSpook Points, commonly termed as SP is the experience system in Haunted Hollow, as there was a Zen Point or ZP system in Jade Falls. Similarly, you start with a Spook level of 1.
How to gain Spook Points Edit
1. Upgrade your Haunted Mansion.
2. Uncover Tombs.
3. Buy Premium and Limited Halloween Items.
4. Operate the Photo Feature.
Photo Feature Edit
There is a new photo feature in haunted Hollow.
There is a new theme every week. Update your photo once a week to gain +40 SP. Vote for your friends every day. You can vote about 10 friends every day. For every picture you vote you gain +4 SP, making it a total of +40 SP. Hence, you can win about +320 SP every week. You can also view the top voted pics for your inspiration. Don't forget to ask votes for your self photo.
Items locked to the Haunted Hollow farm
Animal pens Edit
Crafting - Potion Shop Edit
Haunted Mansion Edit
- Main article: Haunted Mansion
The Haunted Mansion is a multistage expandable feature. To fully upgrade it you will need 449 parts.
Hidden Treasures Edit
- Main article: Hidden Treasure
Farm Expansion Edit
- Main article: Expand Farm
Beat Haunted Hollow Edit
- Upgrade Haunted Mansion to level 7 - reward is Instagrow Potion
- Master selected Haunted Hollow crops to Level 3: Jack O'Lantern, Zombie, Tombstone, Sage, Ghoul Garlic, Green Toadstool, Spectre Berries, Wormwood, Phantom Frond, Candied Corn, Franken Fruit, Wolfsbane - reward is a Mystery Game Dart
- Have a 5 star Potion Shop - reward for completing is 5,000 spook points
- Get the highest level monster in Monster Lab - reward is 3 Turbo Chargers