|First date available:||June 5, 2012|
|Last date available:||available|
|Early Access Cost:|| 45 cash|
The Jade Falls is an extension of FarmVille. It was first mentioned in FarmVille a short time after Hawaiian Paradise was released. FarmVille released the 6th Farm on the June 5th, 2012 to start with early access for 45 cash. Free access to all players was released on the June 11th, 2012.
It is the sixth expansion after the Hawaiian Paradise and offers a sixth farm if you count the home farm every player has played from the beginning.
Jade / Zen points Edit
Jade Falls introduced a new form of currency called Jade. You start with 5,000 jade and can earn more from harvesting animals, crops or trees on Jade Falls.
Zen Points are the the new experience points system used on Jade Falls. You can earn more from harvesting, building and leveling up.
Every farmer will start over in Jade Falls with the same criteria and same size farm. As soon as you get on your Jade Falls (farm) you will have the following items:
- 12×12 Jade Falls farm (Plot limitations: 20 land, 8 terrace, 8 water)
- 0 ZP Zen Points
- Bank of 6,000 Jade Coins
- A Jade Habitat (for animals) with 12/36 parts completed
- Mountain Palace at 100% ready
- Tea Garden Crafting Restaurant Level 1 (with 1 Milk Tea recipe 100% ready)
- New Jade Falls Crafting Recipes
- 1 Jade Falls Market Stall
- 1 Jade Falls Storage Cellar with 100 places for store
- Kiang 100% ready
- 2 White Mulberry Tree 100% ready
- 5 Small Bamboo decorations
- 2 Medium Bamboo decorations
- Three different types of Jade Falls Fortunes to uncover
- Access to new Jade Falls crops, trees, animals
Like the previous 3 farms there is a limited number of plots (see more on Farm Upgrade) but this is the first time that you will have 3 types of plots - Floating Plots, Water Plots and Land Plots. Usual crops can be seeded on land crops. Some new crops, like Hamachi on water plots, Sichuan Pepper on land crops, and Sticky Rice on floating crops.
Similar to previous farms, here you have Hidden Treasures, here called Fortunes, that needs to be opened. The Fortunes come in various sizes, small, medium, large and extra large.
On this farm quests are again switched to 1 week duration and have 6 stages, like in Lighthouse Cove (farm). Besides these quests you will have and Master Lu Challenges that have different times to be completed.
News is new travel screens. With the introduction to Jade Falls is the new variety of travel screen between farms.
Early Release Edit
Purchasing Early Access:
Mountain Palace Edit
This section is for items that are locked to Jade Falls.
Animals in the Jade Falls Market (Permanent in Market - Non Limited Edition)
Bengal Slow Loris
Black Neck Crane
20 cash or
Gray Raccoon Dog
Jade Falls Golden Pheasant
12 cash or
22 cash or
Marco Polo Sheep
16 cash or
12 cash or
Decoration and Storage Edit
Decoration & Storage in the Jade Falls Market (Permanent in Market - Non Limited Edition)
Jade Storage Cellar
Hebei Farm House
Gansu Farm House
25 cash or
Animal Breeding Pens Edit
Animals Breeding Pens in the Jade Falls Market (Permanent in Market - Non Limited Edition)
Breeding Mystery Babies
Crafting - Tea Garden Edit
For further information of the crafting recipes and their requirements please see Tea Garden Page.
Seeds in the Jade Falls Market (Permanent in Market - Non Limited Edition)
Unwither Rings Edit
- Main article: Unwither Ring
Unwither Ring Appearances - for more information regarding Unwither Rings please see Unwither Ring Unwither Ring available yet to be released for a limited time.
- Speculation* - Note: Information may change when items are released.
Hidden Treasure Edit
- Main article: Hidden Treasure
As with the more recent farms, you will have hidden treasures, in the form of Bamboo Fortunes, Stone Fortunes and Water Fortunes, each scattered through out the farm. They will appear as one of 4 sizes; Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Each hidden treasure will be displayed in 3 stages as you work on uncovering them.
Starter Packs Edit
For further information of contents please see individual pages.
Jade Falls Starter Packs
20 cash, 30 cash & 70 cash
Tiny Dragon Pack
Phoenix Fun Pack
Giant Panda Pack
Beat Jade Falls EditMountain Palace to Level 10, Complete the Imperial Shipyard to Level 10, Master Select Jade Falls Crops and have a 5 Star Tea Garden.
- Upgrade Mountain Palace to level 10 - reward for completing is 2,000 ZP
- Upgrade Imperial Shipyard to level 10 - reward for completing is 3,000 ZP
- Master selected Jade Falls crops to Level 3: Sticky Rice, Azuki, Grouper, Sichuan Pepper, Chinese Daikon, Imperial Tea, Chinese Cotton, Prawn, White Cloud Tea, Rock Cod, Bok Choy, Lowland Ginger, Water Cress, Horseradish, Ramen, Green Onion, Imperial Rice, Sesame, Lemongrass, Brown Rice - reward for completing is 3 Turbo Chargers
- Have a 5 star Tea Garden - reward is Instagrow Potion
Quest Characters Edit
For further information on Quests please see individual Quest page.
Farm Expansion Edit
- Main article: Expand Farm
See Also Edit
† - These farms are expansion farms of the Home Farm and are not considered to be a true farms with quests.
* - These farms are not considered to be a true farms because they will not have any farm expansion nor will they have any quests.