|First date available:||June 5, 2012|
|Other dates available:||June 11, 2012|
October 1, 2013
|Last date available:||available|
|Required minimum level(s):||Player Level: 15|
|Early Access Cost:|| 45 cash|
|Hawaiian Paradise (XHI)|
|Haunted Hollow (XHW)|
|Non-Expandable (mini farms)|
|Crafting Farms:||Farmers Square|
|Fishing Farms:||Anglers Pond|
|Treasure Farms:||Hanging Gardens|
It was first mentioned in FarmVille a short time after Hawaiian Paradise was released. FarmVille released the 6th Farm on the June 5th, 2012 to start with early access for 45 cash. Free access to all players was released on the June 11th, 2012.
On October 1st 2013; Zynga made all farms including this one accessible to all players, even if you have not performed any of the required quests and never have visited this farm before. You needed to be at Experience Level 15 or above to use this extra farm.
Jade / Zen points Edit
Jade Falls introduced a new form of currency called Jade. You start with 5,000 jade and can earn more from harvesting animals, crops or trees on Jade Falls.
Every farmer will start over in Jade Falls with the same criteria and same size farm. As soon as you get on your Jade Falls (farm) you will have the following items:
- 12×12 Jade Falls farm (Plot limitations: 20 land, 8 terrace, 8 water)
- 0 ZP Zen Points
- Bank of 6,000 Jade Coins
- A Jade Habitat (for animals) with 12/36 parts completed
- Mountain Palace at 100% ready
- Tea Garden Crafting Restaurant Level 1 (with 1 Milk Tea recipe 100% ready)
- New Jade Falls Crafting Recipes
- 1 Jade Falls Market Stall
- 1 Jade Falls Storage Cellar with 100 places for store
- Kiang 100% ready
- 2 White Mulberry Tree 100% ready
- 5 Small Bamboo decorations
- 2 Medium Bamboo decorations
- Three different types of Jade Falls Fortunes to uncover
- Access to new Jade Falls crops, trees, animals
Like the previous 3 farms there is a limited number of plots (see more on Farm Upgrade) but this is the first time that you will have 3 types of plots - Floating Plots, Water Plots and Land Plots. Usual crops can be seeded on land crops. Some new crops, like Hamachi on water plots, Sichuan Pepper on land crops, and Sticky Rice on floating crops.
Similar to previous farms, here you have Hidden Treasures, here called Fortunes, that needs to be opened. The Fortunes come in various sizes, small, medium, large and extra large.
On this farm quests are again switched to 1 week duration and have 6 stages, like in Lighthouse Cove (farm). Besides these quests you will have and Master Lu Challenges that have different times to be completed.
News is new travel screens. With the introduction to Jade Falls is the new variety of travel screen between farms.
Early Release Edit
Purchasing Early Access:
Mountain Palace Edit
This section is for items that are locked to Jade Falls.
Animals in the Jade Falls Market (Permanent in Market - Non Limited Edition)
Decoration and Storage Edit
Decoration & Storage in the Jade Falls Market (Permanent in Market - Non Limited Edition)
Jade Storage Cellar
Hebei Farm House
Gansu Farm House
Animal Breeding Pens Edit
Animals Breeding Pens in the Jade Falls Market (Permanent in Market - Non Limited Edition)
Breeding Mystery Babies
Crafting - Tea Garden Edit
For further information of the crafting recipes and their requirements please see Tea Garden Page.
Seeds in the Jade Falls Market (Permanent in Market - Non Limited Edition)
Forbidden Rock Cod
White Cloud Tea
Jade Falls Vehicles Edit
Unwither Rings Edit
- Main article: Unwither Ring
Unwither Ring Appearances - for more information regarding Unwither Rings please see Unwither Ring Unwither Ring available yet to be released for a limited time.
- Speculation* - Note: Information may change when items are released.
Hidden Treasure Edit
- Main article: Hidden Treasure
As with the more recent farms, you will have hidden treasures, in the form of Bamboo Fortunes, Stone Fortunes and Water Fortunes, each scattered through out the farm. They will appear as one of 4 sizes; Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Each hidden treasure will be displayed in 3 stages as you work on uncovering them.
Starter Packs Edit
For further information of contents please see individual pages.
Jade Falls Starter Packs
20 cash, 30 cash & 70 cash
Tiny Dragon Pack
Phoenix Fun Pack
Giant Panda Pack
Beat Jade Falls EditMountain Palace to Level 10, Complete the Imperial Shipyard to Level 10, Master Select Jade Falls Crops and have a 5 Star Tea Garden.
- Upgrade Mountain Palace to level 10 - reward for completing is 2,000 zen points
- Upgrade Imperial Shipyard to level 10 - reward for completing is 3,000 zen points
- Master selected Jade Falls crops to Level 3: Sticky Rice, Azuki, Grouper, Sichuan Pepper, Chinese Daikon, Imperial Tea, Chinese Cotton, Prawn, White Cloud Tea, Rock Cod, Bok Choy, Lowland Ginger, Water Cress, Horseradish, Ramen, Green Onion, Imperial Rice, Sesame, Lemongrass, Brown Rice - reward for completing is 3 Turbo Chargers
- Have a 5 star Tea Garden - reward is Instagrow Potion
Quest Characters Edit
For further information on Quests please see individual Quest page.
Farm Expansion Edit
- Main article: Expand Farm
See Also Edit