|First date available:||November 5, 2012|
|Other dates available:||November 19, 2012|
|Last date available:||January 31, 2013|
|Required minimum level(s):||Player Level: 15|
|Early Access Cost:|| 35 cash|
|Haunted Hollow (XHW)|
|Enchanted Glen (XEG)|
|Non-Expandable (mini farms)|
|Crafting Farms:||Farmers Square|
|Fishing Farms:||Anglers Pond|
|Treasure Farms:||Hanging Gardens|
The Mistletoe Lane is an expansion of FarmVille.
FarmVille released the 8th Farm on November 5th, 2012 to start with early access for 35 cash. It was released for free to all players on November 19th, 2012. You need to be Level 15 or above to get this extra farm.
On October 1st 2013; Zynga made all farms including this one accessible to all players, even if you have not performed any of the required quests and never have visited this farm before. You needed to be at Experience Level 15 or above to use this extra farm.
Early Access Edit
If you buy early access you will get a free Tundra Reindeer, option to do Mistletoe Lane Chapter 1 Quests and Mistletoe Lane Chapter 2 Quests. Also you will have a chance to do exclusive Nicks Running for Mayor Challenges.
Cheer EditCheer Points (commonly termed as CP), and Cheer Level, are the new experience system for Mistletoe Lane. These are similar to the Spook Point or SP system in Haunted Hollow, and the Zen Point or ZP system in Jade Falls. Similarly, you have to get started at Level 1 once again.
How to gain CP Edit
You can earn these points in a number of fun ways:
- Improving your Holiday Square
- Opening the Tree Stumps
- Purchasing Limited Edition items
- Entering and Voting on photos in the Photo Feature
- Upgrading the Patisserie
- Instagrowing your crops, blooms, trees, or animals
- Purchasing expansions for your Farm
The following items are locked to the Mistletoe Lane farm.
Exclusive Animal Pen - Animal Workshop Edit
- Main article: Animal Workshop
Crafting - Patisserie Edit
- Main article: Patisserie
The crafting building for Mistletoe Lane is a Patisserie. It can be upgraded in 5 stages, like all previous crafting cottages.
Decoration and Storage Edit
Holiday Square Edit
- Main article: Holiday Square
The Holiday Square is a new permanent (unmovable) feature for this farm. It has 7 stages and needs 439 parts to be fully constructed. It uses 3 types of materials - Lamp Posts, Cobblestones and Benches.
- Main article: Tree Stump
Farm Expansion Edit
- Main article: Expand Farm
Beat Mistletoe Lane Edit
- Upgrade Town Square to level 7 - reward is Instagrow Potion
- Master selected Mistletoe Lane crops to Level 3: Choco Mint, Cider Apple, Flint Corn, Frost Holly, Holiday Cactus, Holiday Poinsettia, Hollowberry, Honey Ginger, Jingleberry, Light Orchid, Potatornament, Rudolf Radish, Wax Bean, White Cranberry, Winter Grain, Winter Squash - reward is 4,000 cheer points
- Have a 5 star Patisserie Shop - reward for completing is 2,000 cheer points
- Get the highest level animal in the work shop - reward is 3 Turbo Chargers
See Also Edit