New Plot type - Zen Edit
The Story of Sakura will introduce a fourth (4th) plot type for growing crops; called the Zen plots. This plot type will be different from the Land plots, Water plots and Terrace plots (found only on the Jade Falls farm) that we have been used on previous farms.
Early Access Edit
Story of Sakura is the first (1st) farm to be release in four (4) parts called Regions, each having their own early access date and items.
- The first (1st) region, Plateau of Patience, will have early access on March 14, 2016 and General Access on March 21, 2016
- The second (2st) region, River of Balance, will have early access on March 28, 2016 and General Access on April 04, 2016
- The third (3st) region, Mountain of Strength, will have early access on April 18, 2016 and General Access on April 24, 2016
- The fourth (4st) region, Zen Valley, will have early access on May 16, 2016 and General Access on May 23, 2016
You can only purchase early access before the first region is released! If you buy early access for the first region then you will get the other three (3) regions included at no additional charge.
- You can not purchase the second, third nor the fourth regions early access once the first region goes into free access.
With early access you will get:
- Story of Sakura market items (all four regions)
- Access to exclusive Story of Sakura quests & rewards (all four regions)
- Access to the following Regional items:
Starting your farm Edit
You start your farm of with the following:
Sakura Points Edit
- Main article: Sakura Point
How to gain Sakura Points Edit
You can earn these Sakura Points in a number of fun ways:
- Planting/harvesting Story of Sakura crops/seeds
- Discovering the Hidden Treasures
- Upgrading the Judo Dojo (stationary building)
- Leveling up your Zen Garden House
- Crafting in the following:
As with previous expansions, all players will start out as Level 1 in Story of Sakura, regardless of your level on your Home Farm or other expansions.
The following items are locked to Story of Sakura, and cannot be placed on any other farm.
Beat Story of Sakura Edit
- There will not be a 'Beat Story of Sakura' quest.
- FarmVille has decided to discontinue the 'Beat quest' line, in order to obtain the Shipping license for this farm and all future farms.
- FarmVille has replaced the 'Beat quest' line with the 'Relic Quests' line, in order to obtain the shipping license for this farm and all future farms.
Sakura Relic Quests Edit
- N / A
Hidden Treasure Edit
- Main article: Hidden treasure
Farm Expansion Edit
- Main article: Expand Farm