shouldnt the donkey and clydesdale fall under husbandry for the horse?
- That is a good question... Ajraddatz Talk 19:54, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm the one who created and has been upkeeping the Husbandry sections, and I'll tell you what I think. If you guys disagree, I can certainly change the way I've been doing things. The way I've been doing it lists Alternate Breeds only as animals that are able to be bred together or are simply recolors of each other. So following my current system, the Clydesdale isn't technically an Alternate Breed of the horse because it can't be bred with it, nor is it the same model as the regular horse. I do this because, in terms of the game, the Horse and the Clydesdale Horse have about as much to do with each other as the Alpaca and the Penguin. So, unless Zynga makes Horses and Clydesdales breedable, they don't have any real relation in-game. Your thoughts? M. H. Avril 21:11, January 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Shouldn't there be a place for the Black Stallion? I see the White Stallion but I don't know, maybe the Black Stallion got bad rep :p Elfstevie 21:14, July 31, 2010 (UTC)
Image sizing Edit
Could we remove the part where it auto controlls the image sizes, its turned alot of the images pixalated... --Lcawte 14:14, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
- What we could do is make it so that you could modify the image size, but if you don't then it defaults to that size. Ajraddatz Talk 15:31, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
- That could work.. --Lcawte 15:33, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
I added a size argument, which lets the template calculate profit per square automatically when the growing time is given in hours. I only implemented it on Black Cat, so we can easily tweak or revert the change. Any thoughts? —Pathoschild 20:33:22, 04 January 2010 (UTC)
how are we going to earn cash ha? Edit
cash why must the baby tiger be cash i can't buy like that you know
The bobcat isn't really a cat Edit
At least from the point of the cat lady ribbon (doesn't count). You also calm it rather than brush it.
Kby 22:53, May 20, 2010 (UTC)-kby
Snow Stallion. Edit
When we place a Snow Stallion, in the horse stable, will we have a chance to get a foal?22.214.171.124 16:17, December 14, 2010 (UTC)